If you are setting up your AT-LP120XUSB for the first time, we recommend watching this following video: https://youtu.be/yBD8yO13-DI
To check that the USB Audio is working, the simplest way to hear your turntable through a Windows PC is by:
- Connect your turntable via USB and make sure it is powered on.
- At the bottom-right of the start menu on your PC, right-click on the Speaker icon.
- Select 'Recording Devices'
- Find the USB Audio device that represents the AT-LP120XUSB. If it doesn't show 'LP120XUSB', it may simply say 'USB Audio Device'. Double-click on this device.
- On the menu that has opened, select the 'Listen' tab, tick the 'Listen to this device' option and press 'OK'.
- Play a record on your turntable, and this should be playing through your computer speakers or output device.
This has confirmed that the audio is working on your Turntable.
To set up your turntable with Audacity, a free recording programme that has been bundled with our USB Turntables, install the latest version of the software from the following link: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/
Further guides for setting up Audacity are as follows:
How to Install Audacity Software on Your PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNCFE-jaSmQ
How to Record Using Audacity with Your Audio-Technica USB Turntable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmMLn_K500Q
How to Configure Audacity for Windows 10 on Your PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWk_g1EaVGU
How to Export Individual Songs Using Audacity for Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dG0ZhWYTxc
For further support with the Audacity programme, please refer to the Audacity help portal: https://www.audacityteam.org/help